*Author: making an oral
presentation of the paper which
will be published by the
*Presenter (Presentation only): making an oral presentation on the conference without paper publishing.
*Listener: Participating in the conference only as a non-presenter, without presentation and paper publication.
1. One regular registration can cover a paper within Ten pages, including all figures, tables, and references.
2. The Author(Student) price is only applied for the paper whose first author is student. Student' ID card copy should be attached for registration.
3. Additional paper should be with one same author with the first paper. One regular registration with one or more additional papers has only ONE proceedings copy.
4. Social Program is optional and is based on payment basis. Kindly send the tour request to conference secretary in writing when you submit the final registration documents.
The Organizing Committee invites you to attend ICAL conference to experience presentations by leading minds in the field of Automation and Logistics. The non-presenting audience not only gets the opportunity to listen to the keynote speeches, and other insights shared by the top speakers, but also will get the opportunity of sharing their own ideas and insights at the Q and A sessions. In addition, the attendees will be exposed to several networking opportunities with both the corporate and academic figures.
Listener Online Registration
If you have not received acknowledgment of your registration, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration Cancellation Policy
If the participants request cancellation and refund due to personal reasons, the following refund policy applies.
* 60 days ahead of the conference: 70% of payment refund
* 30-60 days ahead of the conference: 50% of payment refund
* Within 30 days ahead of the conference: no refund
Cancellation and refund request must be made formally via email. No shows will not be refunded. The organizing committees is not responsible for problems beyond our control such as weather conditions, campus conditions, travel difficulties, visa problems, health issues, etc.
* The organizing committees reserves the right to change the dates and place of the conference due to force majeure.
* The losses thus incurred from the force majeure events shall not be liabled and refunds policy shall not apply as well.
Each delegate will be required to present his/her official travel documents (national passport and/or United Nations laissez-passer) to Security upon conference check-in to receive a conference pass. Passes are non-transferrable and must be worn at all times during event hours. The conference leader onsite has the right to stop those without the pass from entering the meeting room.
Delegates are responsible for the security of their own personal belongings. Be sure to organise suitable travel and health insurance.